Hi everyone, we are having problem with a user keyboard not working when she leaves her workstation for like 15 minutes so she have to reboot every time she go for break/lunch, she is using a wired Lenovo keyboard and mouse, no VDI just using the endpoint for work. All advise appreciated
What IGEL OS version are you running?
Version 11.03.110.01, thanks for your help Ron
Items to look at …
grab an lsusb -vvv when it has failed. Do you see the device disconnecting in journalctl?
Here is a note on collecting data…
My guess is that the BIOS & settings are going into power down sleep mode…
Thanks, I’ll follow this steps and provide update
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Keyboard stops working after 15 minutes of inactivity on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS