hey anyone had any laggy delay keyboard issues? when connecting to a VDA
Only when using the IGEL OS? What firmware version?
What XenApp/XD version?
hey @member yeah had a few reports on igel device.. 10.05.500 Xendesktop 1808 from windows seems to be fine.. just wondering if there was some random setting or something im missing or citrix policy ?
How’s the mouse or it’s just the keyboard?
mouse is all good.. just the keyboard..
And what Linux Receiver version in the IGEL OS do you have assigned? Try any of the other ones in the OS?
@member did you checked, if the keyboard was redirected by USB Redirection? That could be one reason, if yes.
Second, are we speaking about wireless or wired Keyboards?
@member Did you ever get to the bottom of this?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Laggy delay keyboard issues? when connecting to a VDA on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS