I’m trying to launch a published desktop via Citrix and whenever it auto launches I get this error.
Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
Can you send us a screenshot of your citrix receiver settings?
Yes, from the profile you used for your receiver settings where you defined the url, store, domain, etc
I think I figured it out. I have a os 11 vm on the same subnet as UMS and i have a ud pocket on my wireless lan, which is another subnet. Whenever i tried my citrix profile on the vm on the same subnet everything works. When I try it on the other ud pocket on my wireless lan, I get the same problem. So i’m thinking maybe that screen shot I uploaded might be networking on my end. I dont know
In particular your Storefront URL.
Can you try to access your URL on the device in Wifi by opening a Browser session? You could add a browser by adding Sessions=>Browser=>Browser Session=>+
That was the problem. I just pointed my my wlan to my active directory dns where the a record for storefront is. As soon as I rebooted, I can connect to my desktop now. Thanks alot.
You are welcome, you solved it! 😄
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?