Hey 🙂 when trying to change the profiles “based on” I can ́t see the lateset downloaded IZ version (10.06.110). Is there anything I ́m missing?
Hey! Sounds like on this thread, at least a bit:
Can you try the procedures described there?
The latest version is only available after you upgraded at least one device and it registered successfully with the UMS
I ́ve factory reseted one and registered it again. UMS lists the new FW now. Thx! ❤️
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Latest version of IGEL OS not showing in the UMS profiles “based on” list?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?