I need help, i am currently using the OS creator on firmware 11.03.100 to build a Lenovo Thinkbook 14 MIL Laptop, the inbuilt mouse and wireless does not after building the Laptop. During the build process there was a message that “No Keyboard or Mouse found”. Bluetooth auto pairing will start in few seconds….. Does anyone have a fix for this
Which kind of Keyboard / Mouse are you using? The built in ones?
Had a similar issue with new HP ProBooks – I’d recommend to try 11.04.100, it has a much better support for newer hardware
@member I had a similar issue with the Thinkbook 15 model, where the touchpad and wireless adapter are not working. A BIOS update was the solution to fix this issue and the working with OS 11.04.
Thank you guys for all your support, am currently updating the firmware to OS 11.04 though it has been on “update of bootcode ongoing” for awhile now.
Thank you everyone, the mouse and wireless all fixed by updating to OS 11.04.100. Any idea how i can get webcam to work?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Lenovo Thinkbook 14 MIL Laptop: “No Keyboard or Mouse found”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?