I need help, i am currently using the OS creator on firmware 11.03.100 to build a Lenovo Thinkbook 14 MIL Laptop, the inbuilt mouse and wireless does not after building the Laptop. During the build process there was a message that “No Keyboard or Mouse found”. Bluetooth auto pairing will start in few seconds….. Does anyone have a fix for this
Which kind of Keyboard / Mouse are you using? The built in ones?
Had a similar issue with new HP ProBooks – I’d recommend to try 11.04.100, it has a much better support for newer hardware
@member I had a similar issue with the Thinkbook 15 model, where the touchpad and wireless adapter are not working. A BIOS update was the solution to fix this issue and the working with OS 11.04.
Thank you guys for all your support, am currently updating the firmware to OS 11.04 though it has been on “update of bootcode ongoing” for awhile now.
Thank you everyone, the mouse and wireless all fixed by updating to OS 11.04.100. Any idea how i can get webcam to work?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Lenovo Thinkbook 14 MIL Laptop: “No Keyboard or Mouse found”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”