Looking for a way to RDP from an IGEL OS 11 Thin Client to Windows 10 machine
Is the RDP Session configuration described here: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.01.110/en/server-16450063.html not covering your needs? is additional help needed?
Yea I would appriciate some additional help
So, where are you stucking?
These are the errors i get
Which Firmware (Igel OS Version) are you using?
I am using OS 11
These are the settings I am using
and which version exactly? 11.02.150 is one possibility just to give an example.
Can you remove the Remote IP and move it to the section Server (instead of Gateway)?
I get these errors
The IP of the windows 10 computer is 172.16.24.138
Can you provide a teamviewer access to your computer ( as PM)? We could then VNC to the endpoint.
Just deleted them…
Sorry one more question how do i get out of rdp when im done
Sure! You could enable the Control bar like here:
Control Bar for RDP Sessions
There you can X the Window and disconnect. As an Alternative when wanting to go back to the Desktop: CTRL WIN D
Ok thank you
Anddd one more question. Is there anyway I can bypass the username and password and just go straight into RDP?
Sure: just save them under:
Sessions,RDP,RDP Sessions,Your Session, Logon
Don‘t check the use Passthrough Checkbox!
I did but it still asks me when I double click on RDP W10
Any other thoughts?
Please add . in domain, that should do the trick!
Ok sorry another question I have is with IGEL OS is it possible to run a virtual machine?
Officially supported, no. Unsupported yes, you can activate it under System,Firmware Customization,Features,Virtualbox
Please assign a firmware first before assigning this profile.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Looking for a way to RDP from an IGEL OS 11 Thin Client to Windows 10 machine?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”