Hi, I want to connect a UD2 LX10 to a touch screen. Problem is that the UD2 only has DVI connection and my touch screen DP. I have found a cable that is DVI-D (Dual link) to DP. That didn’t work. I also tried a DVI-D (single link) to HDMI and then an adapter from HDMI to DP. Didn’t work either.
Do I require a specific cable to make this work?
Hi Christopher, from what I recall, DVI => DP isn‘t possible or at least not without a converter or active adapter. Let me check.
In German, but the – states what I thought: (please see attached image inside the IGEL Community by clicking the link below)
Thank you for investigating.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Looking for adapter to convert DVI to DisplayPort’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?