Hi, I want to connect a UD2 LX10 to a touch screen. Problem is that the UD2 only has DVI connection and my touch screen DP. I have found a cable that is DVI-D (Dual link) to DP. That didn’t work. I also tried a DVI-D (single link) to HDMI and then an adapter from HDMI to DP. Didn’t work either.
Do I require a specific cable to make this work?
Hi Christopher, from what I recall, DVI => DP isn‘t possible or at least not without a converter or active adapter. Let me check.
In German, but the – states what I thought: (please see attached image inside the IGEL Community by clicking the link below)
Thank you for investigating.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Looking for adapter to convert DVI to DisplayPort’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”