Is there a document outlining the best way to move OS10 licenses on UMS5 to UMS6? We need to move the licenses in the way that they were purchased (20, 30 at a time)
I‘m sorry, I have to ask what you are meaning by move licenses from UMS5 to 6?
In UMS5 we have license auto-deploy enabled. We have built a new UMS6 environment that we are going to use to manage our v11 clients. We need to move the licenses currently tied up in UMS5 to the thew UMS6.
From my understanding, you don‘t need to move licenses since they are on your license portal and your UMS5 only connects to it for license requests. So, using the same ALD Token on UMS6, would allow you to use them. I would suggest to use the UMS Licensing ID:
Perfect, thank you
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Looking for best way to move IGEL OS 10 licenses on UMS 5 to UMS 6?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”