Hello, i’ve been trying to find documentation about configuring the URL for the UMS web app, but I can’t seem to find any. Can someone help me out with implementing a custom URL + SSL certificate?
Can you be a bit more specific? You are looking to add an SSL cert to your UMS on a custom domain? Internal CA?
We want the web app to be accessible through a custom domain instead of using the ip address of the server that has the role installed
Here is a note on this topic
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Looking for documentation about configuring the URL for the UMS Web App?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?