Hello, anyone already tried to setup teamviewer as a custom partition? We need the standard app and quick support, would be cool if anybody already did it before and can share the script with me
Hello Dominique, I didn‘t by myself but I have the standard CP we are handling out. Hold on, please post it in a Minute.
Hope that help to give you a first insight.
On How to, this great article may help too:
@member after building the package I can’t start teamviewer. I got the error: teamviewer daemon ist not running! Please start the daemon (needs root permissions) before running teamviewer. I tried adding systemctl start teamviewerd.service to the init case in your script but this didnt helped.
Is the service already there? Can you start the daemon by hand?
teamviewer daemon status
teamviewer daemon start
Already tried that, Unit teamviewerd.service not found. I am installing teamviewer on my ubuntu right now and will check the service
I copyied the service in the init part. Now it works. If you want to add it to github I can send you the files
Yes, please! Would be happy too! Great work Dominique!! You are a Rockstar👍👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Looking for help with teamviewer as an IGEL OS Custom Partition?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?