I need to check for information security of igel cloud gateway. Does anyone have any practice with this or maybe have some recommendations? Thank!
Good morning Dmitry! What are you looking for? A security audit or a security best practice guide?
security audit and security best practice guide, all must be fully verified
On security Audit, please get in touch with your local IGEL sales rep. (s)he might be able to deliver some audit content, I’m not able to get or to publish. On the Doc, I sent you a link to a Hardining script based on that session:
Moved the ICG hardening content here: github.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Scripts/tree/main/Script_Source/Server/ICG_Ubuntu_Build
TIP: Follow your company standard for Linux setup (including in your DMZ). Then look at the ports to open.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Looking for IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) Securtiy Best Practices’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?