I need to check for information security of igel cloud gateway. Does anyone have any practice with this or maybe have some recommendations? Thank!
Good morning Dmitry! What are you looking for? A security audit or a security best practice guide?
security audit and security best practice guide, all must be fully verified
On security Audit, please get in touch with your local IGEL sales rep. (s)he might be able to deliver some audit content, I’m not able to get or to publish. On the Doc, I sent you a link to a Hardining script based on that session:
Moved the ICG hardening content here: github.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Scripts/tree/main/Script_Source/Server/ICG_Ubuntu_Build
TIP: Follow your company standard for Linux setup (including in your DMZ). Then look at the ports to open.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Looking for IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) Securtiy Best Practices’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?