We have a customer interested on IGEL UD3-LX11 and USB anti-theft connectivity bar. I didn ́t found any complete information about its function and/or configuration. Could anyone send me the steps to configure it and its capabilities?
Thanks and best regards
Hi, well there is nothing to configure. You screw the feet at your endpoint and it‘s done😄
I already found that note but:
USB Anti-theft is inside connectivity bar or customer needs to buy it from 3rd party and mount it?
Which is the reason for use it? What occurs if anyone theft it?
Right, a USB Connector is inside the bar and invisible/not accessible from outside. The bar is a separate product to buy at your reseller.
Most of our customers are using it for Point of Sale Devices or License dongles that shouldn‘t get stolen.
Just what I thought. Thanks for confirmation 😉
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Looking for more information on IGEL UD3-LX11 and USB anti-theft connectivity bar’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS