Our partner who provides us our HR-system via VMWare Horizon informed us to update the Horizon Client on our IGEL 10.06.x Clients to 5.5.x – we are running the latest IGEL public OS 10.06.190, which includes 5.4.1. Is there a private release that includes Horizon Client 5.5.x ? We do need it only for 6 clients, but it is important for us to run Horizon Client 5.5.0.
@member i checked the latest private builds, and there is no firmware including horizon client 5.5.x yet on IGEL OS 10. Maybe a good opportunity to think about transitioning to IGEL OS 11 using the upgrade campaign (IGEL OS 11 have private builds including Horizon 5.5.0)?
Thank you Fredrik, but the public releases of OS 11 also does not include Horizon 5.5.0 so far 🙂
Right now you’d need the PB 11.04.242 which came out yesterday, fresh from the certification process.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Looking for VMware Horizon Client 5.5.0 for IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS