I’m having issues with just the microphone being redirected. It is extremely strange, as I have the webcam denyed in USB redirection. Along with RTAV turned on. Any ideas on troubleshooting? It doesnt work in zoom or via web. Webcam is fine, vmware horizon view.
it looks like it isnt detecting the mic.
Let me ask a few questions first:
which firmware are you using?
could you disable native USB redirection completely during testings?
are you using a starter Demo license for IGEL OS or a valid WE?
11.5.120 and vaild, I will try turning off USB now
Are they USB Access List rules active?
They were, now I have USB off.
ya, same issue with USB off
here is what it looked like (i turned audio input and output off for testing)
Is the mic working locally when used in the local sound mixer (in the ios taskbar)?
ummm in the audio mixer area it looks very strange
like very glitchy
you mean the sound or the graphical layout?
the gui, the input devices area is like glitched
can you take a screenshot?
I’m not gonna lie, we bought a new webcam from Logitech and it had been working for 2 weeks and just the microphone died in it
No way… Ok, that’s exceptional 😄
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Microphone being redirected or deteched on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS