Hi all, been on tonight trying to migrate my UMS database from one SQL Server to another with no success. The database uses a local sql account, which I copied when following the embedded to sql article.
I think the issue is a configured/permissions issue on the new server, but just wanted to know if IGEL / Community have a SQL to SQL KB article in the works?
I have tried backup and restore with new data source entry in UMS administrator. Tried copying the login from source sql to destination along with account SID and password hash and then also tried creating brand new database using the query in the embedded to sql article and that even fails the data source connection test…. must be issue with new SQL surely….. one for tomorrow as I’ve had enough tonight 🙂
What error message do you get?
False alarm, it was a sql config issue. Didn’t have SQL Auth enabled
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?