Anyone has tested Miracast on IGEL OS11?
Another option is…
VLC media player has built-in Chromecast support
Create Custom Partition for VLC player
We can also cast videos to Chromecast using VLC player. VLC media player has built-in Chromecast support.
1. Launch the VLC player. Then play any video in VLC player that you want to cast in your streaming media device.
2. From the top menu, click on Playback.
3. Hover the mouse over the Renderer, it will show the list of available Chromecast devices.
4. Select your device. It will start casting the media on your media streaming device.
Thanks for the info, but customer needs it to show Powerpoints, Excel, etc. from a laptop to a meeting room projector. Any other utility? Anyone knows if Miracast is supported on Ubuntu?
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?