Anyone has tested Miracast on IGEL OS11?
Another option is…
VLC media player has built-in Chromecast support
Create Custom Partition for VLC player
We can also cast videos to Chromecast using VLC player. VLC media player has built-in Chromecast support.
1. Launch the VLC player. Then play any video in VLC player that you want to cast in your streaming media device.
2. From the top menu, click on Playback.
3. Hover the mouse over the Renderer, it will show the list of available Chromecast devices.
4. Select your device. It will start casting the media on your media streaming device.
Thanks for the info, but customer needs it to show Powerpoints, Excel, etc. from a laptop to a meeting room projector. Any other utility? Anyone knows if Miracast is supported on Ubuntu?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Miracast on IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?