Anyone has tested Miracast on IGEL OS11?
Another option is…
VLC media player has built-in Chromecast support
Create Custom Partition for VLC player
We can also cast videos to Chromecast using VLC player. VLC media player has built-in Chromecast support.
1. Launch the VLC player. Then play any video in VLC player that you want to cast in your streaming media device.
2. From the top menu, click on Playback.
3. Hover the mouse over the Renderer, it will show the list of available Chromecast devices.
4. Select your device. It will start casting the media on your media streaming device.
Thanks for the info, but customer needs it to show Powerpoints, Excel, etc. from a laptop to a meeting room projector. Any other utility? Anyone knows if Miracast is supported on Ubuntu?
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?