Is there a special setting required to get a monitor (HP E243d) connected via DisplayPort to work with a UD3-LX 51? The monitor is blank on ours even though I see it listed in _Monitor 1_ in the UMS console.
Can you check how it works when using the display switcher feature locally on the endpoint? Which firmware are you using and is the display available when playing with hz?
FW 11.01.120.01. I’ll try and play around with the settings locally again, but it wasn’t working no matter what I was changing (DP 1.1 vs 1.2, etc.)
Is there a similar command for radeon GFX cards as Intel? On my UD2, I can run _grep “^connector” /sys/kernel/debug/dri/0/i915_display_info_ to see connected devices, but can’t in the UD3
Nothing. Changing the Hz doesn’t affect it at all, and I’ve reset the monitor to defaults to no avail.
Using Terminal, I see the following output for xrandr -q
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 1024 x 768, maximum 16384 x 16384
DisplayPort -0 disconnected primary (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
Ok, that‘s good. Would it be possible to retry the experience on 11.02?
I downloaded the latest firmware, and see the contents on the UMS server, but it does not appear in the console at all. Any easy fixes here?
Dumb question, but you already hit F5 or refresh button?
Yep. Even restarted the UMS server.
Wow. I don’t even know how this happens, but I found it in the Recycle Bin
Great! If the recycle bin version is corrupted, you could give my suggestion a try.
Looks like it’s going through now, so I’ll be able to test the display on this firmware shortly.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Monitor is blank connected via DisplayPort to IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”