Has anyone come across issues with two mouse pointers appearing on IGEL OS 11 devices (UD2) with dual monitors? We are seeing this across several devices but only our dual screen workstations. Device in the screenshot is OS 11.08.110 and we are seeing the same issue after an update to 11.08.200.
Yes. I ignore it successfully since 2 years.
Do you use Imprivata by chance? We are seeing some users kicked out of their Horizon VDI session for inactivity and I’m concerned it may be related.
yea try this
Thanks @member, enabling sw_cursor did the trick.
@member your users are more forgiving than mine 😅
@member what version were you at prior to 11.08.110? Were you at <11.04?
I had a mix of UD2 devices running 11.05.133 and 10.05.830.
I had no reports of the issue on 11.05.133 but it is certainly possible it was never reported.
This should also be resolved by updating to a later version.
No. I see this with 11.07.x too. And imho 11.08.x also
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?