HAs anyone experienced issues proxying UMS to Licensing server?
It depends from a few factors, but yes, I had some issues. Is the connection test succesful or foes it fail there too?
Connection fails for me. My security team mentioned it is whitelisted
Did you followed that kb?
Yes, security whitelisted susi.igel.com susi.igel.com, and I can curl most *.igel.com igel.com sites. But our proxy shows that when making the request the destination times out. I was not aware of fwu.igel.com fwu.igel.com so we are trying that next
are correct. Here is the overview:
We are seeing that curl + telnet and browsing to the URLs return xml output which is resource not found, does querying that site need creds or something more specific than curl?
Is ssl traffic enabled?
yes, I can curl over 443 to susi and fwus
not to fwu
Which UMS Version?
Have to leave now, let’s see if someone else is having an idea before asking you to open a ticket…
Just in case:
On logs side: UMS Server: IGELRemoteManagerrmguiserverlogs, Catalina
anything helpful there?
Can you run the IGEL RMGUIServer service with a privileged account, restart it and try again ?
I have a Linux server but will try rmgui
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?