Hi All, got issue with ICG licence : receiving my Token, enabled it onto the license portal, add my UMS cluster ID donwload licence file but get “invalid license”… miss something ? IGEL support ticket bloked no answer
Hi! Did you already checked that suggestion made by @member igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/CDF0N438X/p1548754802049400?thread_ts=1548696337.043900&channel=CDF0N438X&message_ts=1548754802.049400
There was an issue that were solved on our license server a few ours ago (details will follow). Can you retry it?
👍 get back onto my portal, redowload the licence file (now it’s zip file), retry it onto UMS, and its works. Good Job. Many thanks
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘New ICG license error adding to UMS “invalid license”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”