Hi All, got issue with ICG licence : receiving my Token, enabled it onto the license portal, add my UMS cluster ID donwload licence file but get “invalid license”… miss something ? IGEL support ticket bloked no answer
Hi! Did you already checked that suggestion made by @member igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/CDF0N438X/p1548754802049400?thread_ts=1548696337.043900&channel=CDF0N438X&message_ts=1548754802.049400
There was an issue that were solved on our license server a few ours ago (details will follow). Can you retry it?
👍 get back onto my portal, redowload the licence file (now it’s zip file), retry it onto UMS, and its works. Good Job. Many thanks
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘New ICG license error adding to UMS “invalid license”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?