NEW IGEL OS Firmware – WVD 2020 Spring Update now supported
Great to hear, Mail is already sent ☺️
Did some testing over the weekend, the new features are super cool! www.linkedin.com/pulse/test-driving-igel-os-wvd-spring-2020-update-freek-berson/
Do you know if a “Restart after Logoff” is also possible with WVD. Cant find WVD as supported Session Type
@member the post session command for WVD client is on its way, though, there is already a possibility to use post session commands for WVD, Goto System->Registry->Sessions->wvd0->Final action to specifu a command to run when the WVD client closes, like “logoff” for instance.
Great thank you. Will give it a try
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘NEW IGEL OS Firmware – WVD 2020 Spring Update now supported!’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?