NEW Tech-Tip Tuesday Video – How to use an External VNC Viewer with IGEL UMS
Watch this IGEL Tech-Tips Tuesday video to learn how to use an external VNC Viewer with IGEL UMS.
In some cases, the internal VNC Viewer that ships with the IGEL UMS is a basic solution for smaller environments. If you wish for a faster, more scalable solution, it is recommended to implement a 3rd party external VNC Viewer solution. In this video, you will learn how to do this!
UMS VNC Viewer is shit, slow, doesn’t scale, is a basic viewer without advanced features, wanna use your own?
Presented by @member, IGEL Community FELLOW.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
• 02:35 Choose and download a Viewer
• 04:24 Find the startparameter
• 04:47 Configure the Console
• 05:21 Test the standard VNC
• 06:10 Test the secure VNC
It was pretty good! Thanks for everything you do
Fun fact too you can use Bomgar aswell using there local VNC function.
Thanks for the feedback. Seb is doing an amazing job with these videos!!! Really great stuff
and thanks for the note about Bomgar. 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘NEW Tech-Tip Tuesday Video – How to use an External VNC Viewer with IGEL UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS