Hi all, noticed the new features with 6.07.100 and love it, but I’m curious…is the “last contact” something that is new to the UMS completely or has this data been in the database and is just exposed now? If it has been there for a long time how can I query this data on an older UMS?
Hi Zachary, something new that isn‘t only a UMS Feature, it also needs IGEL OS 11.05.100:
_### Remote Management
Added support for Reportable Heartbeats to the UMS._
Good to know. Thanks Sebastien!
To add (it’s not a bad thing) is that I have devices running firmware earlier than 11.05.100 (such as 11.04.131 and 11.04.240) showing last contact dates/times
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘NEW UMS feature “last contact” – is new or has this data been in the database and is just exposed now? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”