Hi all, noticed the new features with 6.07.100 and love it, but I’m curious…is the “last contact” something that is new to the UMS completely or has this data been in the database and is just exposed now? If it has been there for a long time how can I query this data on an older UMS?
Hi Zachary, something new that isn‘t only a UMS Feature, it also needs IGEL OS 11.05.100:
_### Remote Management
Added support for Reportable Heartbeats to the UMS._
Good to know. Thanks Sebastien!
To add (it’s not a bad thing) is that I have devices running firmware earlier than 11.05.100 (such as 11.04.131 and 11.04.240) showing last contact dates/times
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘NEW UMS feature “last contact” – is new or has this data been in the database and is just exposed now? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?