hi there, i got new smartcard readers, utrust 2700R which should be CCID Readers but they do not recognize the IGEL Smartcards. Anyone got something like those smartcard readers already used?
Hi Gideon, no tbh. Our Smartcard is a SLE4428, not sure if this is compatible. Is the Reader itself listed under:
I’ll check if i can find some more information about SLE4428 and 2700R
so i checkd, SLE4428 should ISO 7816, which is supported. hmm
omnikey 3121 is also build in UD3 or ? I casn buy it with sub standalone
Here is a list of supported Smartcard readers: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/smartcard-readers-supported-by-igel-smartcards-32869982.html
okay I’ll try 3021
HID 3021 works like a charm. crazy
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘New utrust 2700R smartcare ready which should be CCID Readers but they do not recognize the IGEL Smartcards’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”