Hello, I am attempting to set up a webcam that is connected to the IGEL. Everything seems to be passing through properly from the logs and the system. However when I attempt to test the video feed from the hosted desktop I am receiving no stream…is there anything that I could be looking for?
I have set the usb redirection from within Citrix and tested successfully locally from the IGEL…
Hello, dumb question maybe but which use case are you trying to cover with your webcam in Citrix? Skype for Business, or similar?
Which Igel OS firmware are you running?
Trying to use video chat. Not SfB that I know of at this point.
They are running IGEL OS 11.01.100
Well, USB Redirection or Webcam redirection (don‘t use both at the same time) should be the way to go…
and for testing:
I would also check if another Workspace App version app helps, here I would recommend to update the firmware to the latest Igel OS Version.
Are you able to tell me a little bit about the filling values? I am not sure I am following what they are referencing…
HDX WebCam frame rate (default: 5)
HDX WebCam quality (default: 16)
HDX WebCam delay time (default: 2000)
HDX WebCam delay type (default: 1)
Yes, sure! That‘s the informations you can gather here: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.01.100/en/webcam-information-10327139.html
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?