Hi All! I am having an issue with Chrome / HDX Webcam redirection in 11.04.270 and wanted to know if anyone has been able to get it working in their environment. I followed the guides to configure and exclude the webcam from USB Redirection but my issue is that the Webcam is detected correctly but it doesn’t stream the video, it only takes a picture. It works with Teams Redirection and USB Redirection but not HDX. I also opened a case with Citrix to check on the Linux Workspace app
HDX Webcam redirection only works with 32bit apps on the VDA
I am aware of that. I am using Chrome 32-bit for testing
You can easy test it with webcamtests.com
make sure you have these policies configured:
Hi Lars! I have tested with the site mentioned (webcamtests.com) but I am getting the same result where the webcam “takes a picture” and doesn’t stream the video. I did try browser content redirection as well with no luck. Can you confirmed HDX Webcam is working as expected for Chrome 32-bit?
Yes, its working – I have it configured with approx. 20 customers in the last week
Thanks Lars! Did you use CBR as well or only HDX?
All kind of stuff: HDX, CBR and also a mix of it
Thank you! I will check another webcam to make sure it is not the Logitech I am usiong
I had a strange problem this week with Logitech C925e – with Logitech C930 it was working
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘No video stream with Chrome / HDX Webcam redirection in IGEL OS 11.04.270?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”