Is anyone able to see webex meeting/teams under unified communications? I seem to be missing that option.
Is that in a profile? Make sure the ‘based on’ version is set to 11.04.100 🙂
If the relevant approach from Josh doesn’t help, please check your UMS version. I tried to recreate your issue in my test environment. I was able to recreate the issue. These options included in the new IGEL OS version (11.04.) are only displayed if UMS version 6.05.100 and newer are used. E.g. in UMS version 6.04.120 I could not see these options either, even when changing the profile option ‘based on’ version is set to 11.04.100.
Thank you. We are still using 6.04.120. Planing on upgrading tomorrow.
No problem, I use the time on my vacation to be a little more active in the community and try to help a little more. Now that Seb is on vacation, I also have the chance. Please give us some feedback, whether it was really because of the UMS version or the “based on” option. 🙂
Let us know what you find @member – we are currently investigating this internally to see if this is expected behavior, and if it is we will update our documentation as such 🙂
After we upgraded to 6.05 the options are now visible. thanks for the help!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Not able to see items under unified communications in IGEL UMS Profile’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?