Hi All, I just wanted to enable the Zoom Media Plugin for the Citrix Session. kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/vdi-solutions-32870912.html
New Profile created, based on the latest FW. But still, I cannot see under Unified Communication the option for VDI Solutions. Why is that? I did enable it via the registry: ica.module.virtualdriver.vdzoom.enable
Hope that works.
Hi Robert, are you using an older UMS maybe?`I would recommend to update the UMS to 6.06.110 since newer UMS is needed to show newer features like Zoom.
Hi Sebastian, ahh I see. We have UMS 6.02.100 so probably that’s it. Thank you! I will schedule an update of the console. The Registry should still work until then, right?
Also, be sure you have at least one client configured with at least 11.02 (iirc)
Or locally on the endpoint in Igel Setup.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Not able to see the Unified Communication the option for VDI Solution in the IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?