I am not able to shadow a device that was registered in ICG (latest version). The shadow profile got sent via UMS to client, but I get error msg when shadowing: “VNC desktop: IP ADDRESS:0 Error: Connection was closed by VNC server”
Any troubleshooting tips?
Hi Luis – Secure VNC is enabled? kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.100/en/secure-shadowing-vnc-with-tls-ssl-24385099.html
Yes. Under System > Remote Access, I have selected “secure mode”. I have also selected “enable secure VNC globally” under UMS Administration > Global Configuration > Remote Access.
Hi I am getting the same error. IGEL OS 11.03.110, UMS 6.03.130, ICG 2.01.110
any ideas ?
Michael. I’m gonna work with IGEL support on this tomorrow, and if there’s a solution, I’ll post it.
Michael, did you order any Enterprise Management Pack licenses for your devices? I think that may be the problem. I’m waiting on a trial license to confirm this.
Michael – for my case, it did turn out to be a license issue. I am now able to shadow icg endpoints
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Not able to shadow IGEL OS over ICG, Error: “VNC desktop: IP ADDRESS:0 Error: Connection was closed by VNC server”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS