Wondering if anyone has had this issue with IGEL, Horizon View and the numlock. Basically, our issue is that whenever the Horizon Client gets launched with IGEL and loads up to our log in screen, the Numlock Key on the keyboard is not on, even when it was previously on before the Horizon Client was turned on. Has anyone seen this happen, or possibly resolved this issue?
Hello! Had this issue a couple of time and followed the following tuto (I know, it concerned RDS) and it helped a bit:
Thank you very much @member I’ll take a look at this. I thought it maybe had something to do with IGEL launching the Horizon Client, but from that article it seems like it’s just ensuring the Num Lock is forced to stay on. I guess I was researching the wrong issue 😛
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Number lock turns off when launching VMware Horizon Client on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS