Hello All, not really sure if this the right channel, but i just give it a go. We are using IGEL UMS 6.05.110 and UD3 with 11.04.130 and Citrix. we noticed that the NUMLOCK led is acting strange.
When we power on the IGEL the NUMLOCK led is on and working. When we start a citrix connection with the receiver, the NUMLOCK led stays on, but the keys don’t work… we have to double tap (switch it off/on) the NUMLOCK key
to make the keypad work again.
Has anyone ran into this? and is it easy to fix?
Hello Sergio, numlock is tough to debug…
You could try this old workaround:
System->Firmware Customizations->Custom Commands->Desktop Commands and add the following line to the Custom Command Desktop Final Area:
`xmodmap -e ‘remove mod2 = Num_Lock’`
Thanks for the reply.. I will take a look at it.. Let you know!
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?