Hello All, not really sure if this the right channel, but i just give it a go. We are using IGEL UMS 6.05.110 and UD3 with 11.04.130 and Citrix. we noticed that the NUMLOCK led is acting strange.
When we power on the IGEL the NUMLOCK led is on and working. When we start a citrix connection with the receiver, the NUMLOCK led stays on, but the keys don’t work… we have to double tap (switch it off/on) the NUMLOCK key
to make the keypad work again.
Has anyone ran into this? and is it easy to fix?
Hello Sergio, numlock is tough to debug…
You could try this old workaround:
System->Firmware Customizations->Custom Commands->Desktop Commands and add the following line to the Custom Command Desktop Final Area:
`xmodmap -e ‘remove mod2 = Num_Lock’`
Thanks for the reply.. I will take a look at it.. Let you know!
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?