Regarding UMS server sizing. Does anyone have any recommendations for 500-1000 devices that UMS will manage? This is my UMS server now, but with the UMS console open. When I closed it, it took the memory consumption down to about 7.1GB. Wondering if my previous post is related to the server not having sufficient memory?
UMS with UMS Console and Embedded Database
When both the UMS Console and the embedded database are included, the RAM and disk space requirements are increased as follows:
At least 8 GB of RAM
At least 5 GB of free disk space
So basically, that‘s why I asked for the task manager and UMS Version. You might add a bit of Ram or start the Console from Remote instead.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘oes anyone have any recommendations for 500-1000 devices that IGEL UMS will manage? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS