I have the problem that our new computers do not support legacy boot anymore. Is there a setting in the appliance? Or how can I reach the PXE via UEFI boot?
Hi Jonas, which PXE Version are you running? The latest, 11.2 at least, should do it for sure.
No it is the Firmware Version: 11.04.100 @member
The latest PXE:
and OS 11.04.240 with UEFI:
How are you doing the PXE and TFTP bootfile options via DHCP? If you’re using the appliance, it should automatically switch between BIOS versus UEFI. If you’re using another system for DHCP and pointing to it, you just need to select which bootfile you wish to use for UEFI devices.
Default BIOS file name = pxelinux.0
UEFI 32 bit file name = BOOTX32.EFI
UEFI 64 bit file name = BOOTX64.EFI
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Old computers don’t support legacy boot, how can I reach the PXE via UEFI boot?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?