I’m working with an Olympus DR-1200 Dictation Mic with MModal on a shared desktop. The microphone will pass audio but I have to manually press the record button via mouse click or hitting the apostrophe key to engage dictation. I have the Olympus channel for dictation enabled, I have the VID/PID defined as well as Native USB redirection. I also have redirection enabled on the Citrix side as well. I can see the vid and pid of the mic being passed through to the session via Device manager. Has anyone else ran across something like this where the record button wouldn’t work for dictation? This is on UD3, IGEL OS 11.1.130. Thanks a lot.
Well, can you retry your testing with your config BUT with USB Redirection disabled? Usually, it‘s meant to be used by using the virtual channel only. Hope that helps!
I would if that doesn‘t help (even if that sounds odd), try the latest firmware 11.02.150.
should I have disabled on both IGEL and Citrix Policy Side?
Igel should be enough!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ Olympus DR-1200 Dictation Mic record button does not work for dictation on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”