We have an issue with the newest iGEl firmware (iGEL OS 11-11.05.120) on Dell Latitude 5420 Rugged laptops. We have iGel installed on the laptops to to get to our Citrix Storefront. Users can log in and work, but when they go to Sign out, the client just hangs on the signing out page. The laptop has to be turned off to get past it. I’m new to this, if need more info just let me know what you need.
Hello Erik, this usually indicates an issue with Citrix configuration, but there are some things you can try to help mitigate on IGEL OS.
Seems to be working, thanks!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘On IGEL OS 11.05 the Citrix client just hangs on the signing out page’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?