I’m on a lenovo m720q with the latest BIOS, when I have it on 11.03.580 it runs fine on wifi, no issues. After updating to 11.04.270 I get a black screen until I plugin an ethernet cable, after I plug it in it works and I can even unplug and use wifi. If I try to only use wifi on the 11.04.270 i’m stuck at a black screen. If I ctrl alt f10 I get this message, anyone seen this?
Are you using some Custom Commands to switch Wifi OFF if LAN is connected? Could you try to test 11.05.120?
No custom commands, when I upgrade to 11.05.120 it appears to be working well. Any thoughts on a resolution or work around so we could keep using 11.04.270 for the moment? While we plan to go to 11.05.120 in the future but we don’t have that tested in our environment (call center), and after having audio call issues with version 11.04.240 we like to have a test group run with it for a while before releasing it to the masses.
If you need to stay there, you should use PB 11.04.277
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘On Lenovo M720Q, after updating to 11.04.270 I get a black screen until I plugin an ethernet cable’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS