We have one user who is unable to connect to the cloud gateway who is working from home. Verified that the cloud gateway is operational and other users are able to connect. The device is able to hit the gateway server and go through all the steps to enter the password etc but it never connects after finishing the setup. Does anyone have any suggestion?
Do you have the correct licenses assigned?
Hi Josh, in addition to Barrys perfect question (!)would you mind to share the UMS / ICG Versions since we fixed a few issues on Caches /stability ?
Excellent suggestions. To @member’s point, an endpoint device needs an EMP license, like the example below:
And yes, to @member’s point ensures there’s nothing misaligned with the UMS/ICG versions.
Last one: please ensure that time is in sync between ICG/UMS/Endpoint 😄
Or maybe the device could still be in the recycle bin from earlier testing.
The version of the Igel OS on the endpoint is also an interessting information. Also does the device show up in the UMS or has it been deleted and is still in the trashbin? If it is in the trashbin, delete it from there too and rejoin it with the ICG setup.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘One user can’t connect to the IGEL Cloud Gateway from home, ICG is working fine’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?