Hi everybody! 🙂
I have a problem with IGEL UD3-LX 50 Clients (10.06.220.01) connecting to a Windows Server 2016 RDSH farm (User Profile Disks). Opening and closing programs is not very smooth. Everything is slighty stuttering. It feels like sitting in front of a 30Hz monitor. I disabled some of the graphic feature like animations for minimizing/maximazing programs etc. and it made the experience a bit better, however the overall mikro stuttering is still present. We never had these problems with Windows Server 2012 Terminal Server (no need for any graphic/display appearance settings).
Anyone has a similar problem or are there maybe some fundamental configurations I need to set for 2016 RDSH using User Profile Disks?
Hi Jannes, are you using Multimedia redirection? The only thing you should know is: on v10 MMCP (Codec Pack) isn‘t included by default (AC or C right of Product ID means you have it on that device) and it‘s needed for most moving pictures likes Windows moving.
On general note and RDP Performance tweaks:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Opening app on IGEL UD3 with IGEL OS 10.06.220 connecting to a Windows Server 2016 RDSH is slow and not smooth’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”