Hi, what are the options at this moment for all-in-one Igel endpoints? My customer has now the UD10 (I think). I know that Samsung and LG make some devices with Igel OS onboard but I have not worked with it.
Actually, I would go for a UD9 (same Hardware Specs like UD6) or for a foreign Vendor and UDC3. The Samsung devices are more more less end of life from the Samsung perspective
Hello Henk-Jan, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. I think we would be able to help you out with this.
Has LG come out with the new model that is supposed to be able to run UD?
Saw this one on the internet: LG 24CK550N All-in-One IGEL. Looks nice but looks can be a fool…….. 😉
we offically support the LG-24CK550
Ah that’s good to know about that LG!
Yeah, I think it’s a smooth design. Hopefully someone here has tested it and can tell us about the resolution etc.
Check out www.igel.com/ready/showcase-products/lg-24ck550n-24-fhd-1920-x-1080-ips-all-in-one-thin-client/ for more info on LG All-in-Ones
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Options for All-in-One supported devices on IGEL thin clients?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?