Anyone notice their PCoIP sessions just disappearing randomly? No error, just back to the IGEL OS. It’s happened to me twice this morning on 11.02.100. I can reconnect to the existing session right after.
Not really, tbh but did you checked if they were some informations in eventviewer on VDI Side? Maybe try to change the protocol (if available) to blast and see if it appears also?!
or see if that suggestion may help, in the opposite way:
@member I’ll investigate on the VDI side and let you know what I find.
You can also use the UMS to collect client logs, when you have another _situation_
@member i assume UMS won’t collect logs off-net without ICG?
You’ll need a connection UMS -> TC. If you don’t have then collect from the client . Eg. with ssh/scp
Logs are stored in /var/log/vmware-view/horizon-<date>.tgz
But you have to close Horizon client to get the last session.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”