Hi, we have poor audio experience on UD3-LX in citrix session. The main problem is the volume level. It’s very low (with internal speaker and with headset). All volume level are set to 10%% (local and citrix). The volume level is good on lin,ux side, but it’s very low on citrix side. We use citrix audio udp. Any ideas to improve volume level?
It’s better when i set volume > 100% on linux. When we use RTME for Skype , the volume level must be set on local linux.
Hi, just in case let me ask: in the local Sound Manager of Igel OS, you could set the volume up to 150%, does that help?
Yes i confirm, it’s better when we set up to 100% for analogic (3.5mm) headset. If i use a USB headset (like Jabra), i don’t need to set up the level more than 100% and the mcirophone is perfect! I love Jabra ! Is IGEL OS compatible with allmost Jabra headset?
Yes, we can & do😁
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Poor audio experience on IGEL UD3-LX in Citrix session’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS