Hi, i try to prepare OSC USB Stick, but preparestick.exe crash each time i tried to use it. Error log is: strDDErrorText: Error writing file: 5 Accès refusé. Any one know why? (I try on W10, and when i launch preparestick.exe i accept to launch it on adminiostratof mode). I had a .net framework error (System.IO System.IO.IOException: Le processus ne peut pas accéder au fichier ‘C:UsersmyuserOSC_11.05.100preparestickPrepareStick.log’, car il est en cours d’utilisation par un autre processus.)
I just downloaded it and its running like a charm on my WIn10 .NET 3.5 installed machine:
you can try it with Rufus
thank you, it’s work with Win Disk imager. I will try with Rufus another time. Thank you !
I have never had much luck with preparestick. As @member said, Rufus is your friend.
Another vote for Rufus here. 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘preparestick.exe crashes trying to create a IGEL OSC USB stick’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS