Trying to find a way to get the Citrix Workspace app to automatically log out after a period of inactivity. I’ve tried following the directions for kb.igel.com/igellinux/en/configuring-a-conditional-countdown-and-command-4237879.html configuring a conditional countdown, but no luck. Attempts included killing the wfica, selfservice, and AuthManagerDaemon tasks. The screensaver pops up, but nothing gets terminated with desktops and apps still running when the screensaver gets dismissed.
Why not do it via Citrix policy?
You have to configure this on the Citrix side, timeout settings for idle sessions
That’s what I was hoping to avoid. Building out policies that juggle timeouts across our environment is going to require a lot of planning.
Do you just need Citrix to lot out, or actually log off the IGEL desktop and go back to a lock screen?
Try the profile attached, and adjust the two numbers in the screenshot to adjust the time. Just make sure the top number is at least 1 minute after the bottom 🙂
smart approach @member
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Problem logging off Citrix Workspace app automatically after a period of inactivity?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?