Hello Community! I am having an issue. I am running 11.03.500 on my units. We are connecting to a Citrix session via the storefront from Firefox. The problem that I am having is that I want the storefront session logged off when the enduser disconnects or logs off the Citrix Session. I am currently trying the profile below but it is not behaving the way that I would expect.
Hi Alan! Have you tried switching the session type from “Browser” to “Citrix via Browser”
I tried that and it did not work either. Thank you!
Are your users logging into the TC with AD creds? If not using AD then you might want to just add a custom command there to kill and relaunch firefox. Would be something like “pkill firefox && firefox”
I sadly don’t have a storefront I can tie my lab env to so couldn’t test this 🙂
and just for verification; you are using a browser session configured in this area of the profile?
They are not logging into the iGel with AD, They just log into the storefront landing page. That is where I am configuring the Browser session.
@member set the session type to “Citrix” and action to “logoff” will give you the correct behavior. If not just reply and we can look further.
That did not work but thank you!
Can you screenshot the config you are having on the post session command please?
Interesting. I am having this same issue with 11.04.100. It was working fine on prior firmware I tested. I have tested with Workspace 20.06 and Workspace 18.10. I have tested both through ADC Gateway and through storefront directly. I have tested on multiple devices also.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Problem with Citrix storefront session logged off when the enduser disconnects or logs off the Citrix Session on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS