Has anyone noticed this behavior when using two displays? The IGEL OS taskbar will overlay on top of the secondary display when clicking on the primary.
Hello @member what client are you using to connect?
Also, what are you clicking to make the IGEL taskbar show up? (It looks like it is off to the right of the video)
I’m using a Lenovo ThinkPad laptop that’s closed with two external displays. Laptop display is disabled in Display Switch. Using VGA for the one that’s off to the right. Not clicking on anything in particular… just clicking anywhere on the screen causes it. Using HDMI to miniDp for the large display on cam.
Sorry, I meant which VDI client (Horizon/Citrix/Teradici) and are you clicking on a screen where the session isn’t running, and clicking directly on the Citrix desktop?
Teradici full screen on all displays
Is this the configuration y ou have for your session?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Problem with IGEL OS taskbar will overlay on top of the secondary display when clicking on the primary’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?