Hello all. We have a problem with IGEL UD6 (H830C) and OS10.06.130, the system freezes randomly. Anyone had this too? Any conclusions or tips will be apreciated.
Which session? Are there profiles on the client that have not been set to 10.06.130?
Hi. No profiles, we update manually via http. No errors during firmware update. Sessions: 1xSSH (Chrome), 1xPowerTerminal, 1xLocal Browser
The freeze can not be challenged, it occurs random. Sometimes when browsing via ssh chrome, sometimes it frezzes when screensaver (the igel symbol) is active.
Have you updated IGELOS recently? Or Chrome? Since when does this Issue occurs?
good morning. the issues occur with updated devices (http update, no UMS) to 10.06.130 and with stock devices OS5.
All devices are brand new.
The issue also occurs when no settings are touched.
And nothing is running.
One thing i recognized is that when the device is frozen, the USB ports are also dead, Mouse Laser off, Keyboard LED off. Tried all USB ports, all the same.
You could ask IGEL PreSales for a new Version of the Chrome Custom Partition. (for OS Version 10.06.130)
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Problem with IGEL UD6 (H830C) and IGEL OS 10.06.130, the system freezes randomly’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS