Hi, I have a problem with the Onscreen-Keyboard – after a while I get the following screen when trying to set an input.
Hi Joachim, which Firmware are you using?
Hi Sebastien – we are using version 11.01.100.01
Might you be able to update to 11.02.150 to see if the problem persists? I would also recommend the 11.03 but there be aware that a downgrade isn‘t possible anymore to 11.01.100.
Hm, we have updated to version 11.03. Unfortunately the version is not “compatible” with firefox.
That is a bug indeed, but before discussing that one: is the onscreen Keyboard working?
yes – at the moment – the problem arise after a few days…
On the Firefox topic, you could follow this thread to get that blank Window fixed:
Hi Jonathan – this helped. Thanks a lot. Would that be fixed in a new firmware?
Yes, it will get fixed soon, we have a Private Build as a quick fix if needed urgently.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Problem with the IGEL OS Onscreen-Keyboard, receives error after a bit of time using it’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”