Anyone have problems connecting to Citrix Storefront with OS 11. I am constantly getting Error adding store:Http error. I have the URL and the SSL certs needed just cant get it connect?
Not especially, but would you be so kind to have a look on this thread were we offered a few debug options: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8FC01UNM/p1542802384166100
@member is there a netscaler gateway infront of the storefront?
We are actually using netscaler as our storefront
@member In general when you have a netscaler and a separate storefront server, there is importance to specify a callback address in the storefront config. Dont kno how this is when using the NS as storefront, but maybe gives you a hint?
@member Did u solve this? we have the same issue on OS10
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ Problems connecting to Citrix Storefront with IGEL OS 11 – “Error adding store:Http error”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”