Anyone have problems connecting to Citrix Storefront with OS 11. I am constantly getting Error adding store:Http error. I have the URL and the SSL certs needed just cant get it connect?
Not especially, but would you be so kind to have a look on this thread were we offered a few debug options: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8FC01UNM/p1542802384166100
@member is there a netscaler gateway infront of the storefront?
We are actually using netscaler as our storefront
@member In general when you have a netscaler and a separate storefront server, there is importance to specify a callback address in the storefront config. Dont kno how this is when using the NS as storefront, but maybe gives you a hint?
@member Did u solve this? we have the same issue on OS10
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ Problems connecting to Citrix Storefront with IGEL OS 11 – “Error adding store:Http error”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?