Hello, I have problems with installing UMS Console with a script silent. At the end of the installtion a website opens, how can i block this website?
this is how we install it silently:
ums_version.exe /SILENT /LOADINF=x:setup.inf
Dir=C:Program Files (x86)IGELRemoteManager
Group=Universal Management Suite 6
I have the same script but there opens a website at the end
I have the version 6.05.100
probably because the webinterface is installed with it? we still using 6.04 so haven’t tested that yet
i didn’t install the webinterface
I think it’s a bug
I’m having the same experience. The silent switch doesn’t appear to work, and it attempts to launch UMS Web even though the component wasn’t selected.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Problems installing UMS Console with a script silent -At end of the installtion a website opens, how can I block this website?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR