Can you please tell me, did anyone manage to set up forwarding from OS11 to a citrix vdi scanner? I wanted to install and update the hplip drivers, but it does not work.
Good Day Dmitry,
Scanners are tough… here is a link to a thread summarising the options
or you can try with Fabulatech scanner redirection:
I turned on Fabulatech Scanner Redirection, Native USB Redirection and turned on Fabulatech USB Redirection with setting the role for scanners, the scanner forwarded to the tsitrix session after that. Also, for correct operation, it was necessary to install a minimum package of drivers for VDI
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Problems setting up Citrix VDI Scanner with IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?